Sunday, August 1, 2010

Disney Word Book/August Challenge

 used Doodletype for the letters, George & Basic Shapes
 for the Rectangles & Mickey Font for the mouse ears.
I wasn't so sure I would be able to make a word book, but as soon I saw them posted on other peoples' blogs and in the Circle Message Board I thought I would try.  I got some great help from Circle Member Rosina. She sent me this link: http://invinciblesummer....03/creating-a-wo-1.html

I followed the directions and low and behold I created a word book all of my own.  I consider this my practice word book.  I used card stock paper and it is not all put together yet, but I am pretty excited of what I have accomplished so far.

I look forward putting the rest of this together to have on my desk at work. I also want to get some chip board and make some word books as gifts for people. I am super happy with this new trick..which is an old trick for most Cricut owners.

AUGUST CHALLENGE:
A fellow Circle member, Sasha, has given us a great challenge. For the entire month of August do not buy anything new! No paper, cartridges, stickers, nothing!!  The "use what you have challenge" is just what I need.  I am happy to report that it is the first day of August and so far I have not bought anything new! Okay so I only found out about the task this afternoon and I did not leave the house today...I can make it the whole month. Good luck anyone else taking on this challenge!

2 comments:

  1. This looks really great! You did a nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That book looks great!

    You can do it! We CAN make it through August, kicking and screaming if we have to, but we can do it!

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.