Sunday, August 1, 2010

Fun Times at The CHA

I had a really great time at the CHA Super Show as I mentioned before, but I wanted to share soem of my photos and favorite moments with you.

First off I got to meet a bunch of Circut Circle Members at the meeting they held for us Friday morning. It was a very excited group of people and we celebrated being part of the new group.  They showed us the new machine Imagine!!! (Yes I will be buying one very soon!) and they gave away a tone of prizes.  It looks like they have great things in store for the Circle and I am excited to be in on this wonderful group.  I even got to meet the cricut!


I aslo got to meet Robin from My Pink Stamper. She was really sweet and fun to be around. She has a new line of stamps and I got some to use in my own scrapping.  I got a set called Buggy Punnies: Very cute! Check them out for yourself at her site..link on my page.

It was a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.