Sunday, September 5, 2010

Back to Scrapping

I have been so busy with school and getting things done for teaching that I have not had much time to do any scrapping lately. Thank goodness for 3 day weekends.  I was able to sit down and finish up the last few pages of our Disney trip scrapbook. (Okay I'll admit that I have some leftover pictures to create a collage page and cover..but mostly I am done!)

I feel like this is my masterpiece scrapbook.  I put so much work into it and wanted everything to be as good as I possibly could make it.  I did several pages more than once to get them right and used my Expression to do a lot of cutting.  Out of 62 pages only about 16 do not have some type of Cricut Cut on them. I am very happy with the way it turned out and I know that it will always be a special way for us to remember this first trip to Disney.  We plan on going back over and over...we may even join the Vacation Club, so I know that this first trip will need to stand out somehow.

Here is one of the last pages I did. I was pretty excited about it for a few reasons:
1. I used paper that I thought I would not have had a chance to use (a "letter K" page from a black, white  and silver glitter stack I got)
2. I found wonderful silver paper (AC Specialty Paper: Christmas Foil at Hobby Lobby)
3. The letters turned out awesome. (They are from Once Upon A Princess)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.