Saturday, January 22, 2011

Mr.Big Head!!

Last year my daughter had a teacher at her preschool who was just creative beyond words.  He was filling in for a teacher on maternity leave and has moved on to a new job and career but the whole class loved Mr. Josh and his crazy ideas. My favorite was Mr.Big Head!!  The large head held a string cup phone between the ears, had a periscope to look out the eyes with and dried spices up the nose to smell. The kids loved it and took turns sleeping inside for nap time.

This is the first project (other than color tags) that I used my Imagine for.  I used the pattern cartridge Hopscotch to create all the paper except the green background page.  I was very please with the print quality and look forward to using it again soon.  The letters were made using Birthday Bash. I love the font on this cartridge and can tell I am going to use it often for projects! One other fun thing that I did for this page was I cut out small circles using my Creative Memories Circle Cutter.  I wanted to add just a small touch of something and the pattern in Hopscotch had these great circles just asking to be cut out and pasted on as stickers. (Got to love my Xyron sticker maker!) I still have to make one more page for my Two-a-Week Challenge this week, but here is part one.

1 comment:

  1. Ooo... love this font! I bought this cart but you know, it's one of those that sits unopened... I have to get it out!

    Love the colors in this layout and the Big Head guy!

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.