Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Hello Kitty Greetings Card #1

I got home last night to find my Hello Kitty Greetings cartridge had arrived (I always forget about holiday postal hours when I order things and have to wait longer) and I was so ready to use it.  After dinner, I skipped Glee (thank you DVR) and went right up to my craft space to make a simple card. I am not used to all these layer effects my cartridges have to offer and would like to get better with them. One day I hope to be able to make a Disney Princess without wanting to cry over the layers. BUT..the ones on Hello Kitty Greetings are actually just my speed.  I still need to play with them a little bit and figure out just how to work all the layers out, but overall as my first attempt I am satisfied with the results. Hope you like it as well. Please leave me some love. I am hoping to reach 50 followers soon and may even have a little prize for when I do reach  it. Check back tomorrow for Life Before Cricut!

2 comments:

  1. Don't you just love HK!! I love this card, great job!!!

    I wanted to let you know that I have an award for you over on my blog, please go check it out!

    Liza
    www.hooscrafty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE hello kitty! This was my first cartridge when I got my expression last year.
    You did a great job with all the layers...they can get a bit tedious at times :-/

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.