Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Scrappy Moms Terrfic Tuesday Challenge

I was up early today, but am not going into work until later. Today is a big day in our house as we are going to Kindergarten Registration today. I am still having a hard time believing my baby is going to be five so soon. 

I was hoping to get something created this morning before we left and I started the day checking out some wonderful blogs.  As you may know I have fallen in love with my Create A Critter Cartridge and low and behold the challenge today at Scrappy Mom Stamps is all about using this amazing cartridge. I was happy to make a fun little card using this cartridge. I also decided to use a cute stamp I picked up last weekend.  It is from the Friendly Advice set by Inkadinkado. The whole set are quotes from kids. I am still very new to stamps but I really like the way this turned out.
Create A Critter gator, bushes and frame for stamp
Confession: I had to do a quick fix on this card.  I don't know about you, but when I finish projects I sometimes look at them and think they need something else.  I often find that when i add that extra thing I have ruined the project or made it look wrong.  I did that today trying to add an edge to my card.  I got lucky and was able to cut the yucky edge off and re back the card without totally destroying the rest.  Everyone makes mistakes.

5 comments:

  1. OMGosh - soooo cute! I love the saying too! Thanks for playing along with us at Scrappy Moms Stamps! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great card! love that alligator! thanks for playing with us at Scrappy Moms Stamps!
    liz :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute ! I am your newest follower, stop by my blog sometimes and visit:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely adorable croc.. just LOVE it and that saying would make anyone smile. Thanks so much for joining us!


    ♥Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your cards is so cute! I love your sentiment and paper choices. Thanks for playing along with us SMS.

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.