Monday, February 28, 2011

Wild Birthday Card


Wild Card: card and envelope, Lacy Labels: Zebra print backround,
Alphalicious: lettering, Designer's calendar: envelope heart
I just made this fun birthday card for a coworker of mine. She loves zebra print (even her lunch bag is zebra print) so when I remembered that I had a sheet of zebra cardstock the rest of the card fell into place.  It is super simple, but I love that about this card. I love the round cards and everytime I make one people seem to comment about how cute they are.  I got to use Lacy Labels which always has great cuts to use for layering and the results were just what I wanted. Thask for stopping by!


1 comment:

  1. Great card!! My daughter is going through a 'zebra phase', so I know she will LOVE this card! I may just have to 'borrow' your design =)

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.