Friday, March 11, 2011

Family Time is Coming!!

I was going to come home tonight and make something to post for my morning blog that was just a random creation, but I knew that I had a lot of projects to work on this weekend and wanted to make sure that I just took sometime to be with my family and relax. We had an early dinner and then watched a little TV while all three of us cuddled on the couch. Before we went upstairs for the bedtime reading, my favorite part of going to bed, we decided that tomorrow night we will be having Family Game Night!! No matter what we are doing tomorrow (including projects or playtime) we are going to stop and have dinner at 5. After dinner we are going to sit at the table and play some of our favorite games until bed time. I am super excited about this because both my husband and daughter love to play games and we often forget to just spend time doing this. We have a million excuses for not spending good quality time as a threesome and tonight we said THAT'S ENOUGH!! We each love being independent, (especially my four and three-quarter year-old) but family is super important and all other projects can wait while we spend this time with each other. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.