Monday, March 28, 2011

My Gypsy is Happy

Is it just me or is my Gypsy totally smiling at me? I am I was guessing it is because of the fun treat that arrived a little while ago via FedEx. I was one of the lucky winners of the new Gypsy covers on the Cricut Circle Blog and while I was eating lunch the doorbell rang.  Now my Gypsy can not stop smiling at me and I think it is just a little excited to be dressed so nicely.
I have been finishing up my daughters party invites and taking care of my Imagine (is has to go back to PC) all morning and now with my newly dressed Gypsy I am going to spend the rest of my day scrapping!!!  More later hopefully.

5 comments:

  1. Woo Hoo! That looks good! My poor G is not doing too well, I think she needs to go see the PC doctor! :(
    Lori
    http://got2bcrafting.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your win!!
    A lot of fun projects here on your blog!
    Farrah

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooo what a pretty dress your gypsy is now wearing. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahahaha thats so cool! What a fun surprise! No wonder your Gypsy was smiling...it got circled in a good way!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with the previous comment. It is smiling because it got "circled" in a good way.

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.