Saturday, April 30, 2011

Rollercoaster Card


I think this may have been one of the first cards I ever made. I found it when I was packing for my weekend away scrapping (that is where I am right now and I planned this post ahead of time).  A whole weekend of scrapping...something I have never done.

I remember getting the Summer Vacation cartridge and seeing this roller coaster and wanting to use it right away. It has been a long time and I have no idea what font I used to create this card, but the roller coaster and ticket are both from the Summer Vacation seasonal cart.                                                                     
I hope you are enjoying your weekend. Next weekend I will be in my first blog hop. I hope you will join the hop all 3 days. More details coming Monday!

3 comments:

  1. Love the card. As for the weekend crop, I am sure you are having a great time. I would say I am jealous, but I am off to scrap all day today. And then off for an extended weekend of scrapping next weekend.

    Looked through the fonts list and I can not see it either..... hmmmm now I am curious. Anyone?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun card! I have my first card, too! There is just something special about it! I hope you are having a wonderful time at the weekend crop...there just isn't anything like a bunch of croppers getting together and sharing quality papercrafting time together! Isn't it grand to have people that understand us??!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very fun card! I have that cartridge but don't think I've used it yet. Could that be the Pooh and Friends font?
    Also, I have an award I'd like to share with you.
    Here's the link to pick it up: http://stampcutcreate.blogspot.com/
    Maria

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.