Sunday, April 24, 2011

Teapot Birthday Bag

First off a Great Big "HAPPY EASTER" to everyone out there. I hope you all spend your day doing what you love, being with those you love and honoring what you love and believe in.
Now onto my project of the day. My daughter was invited to a Tea Party birthday. Can you picture this: "0 little girls all getting their hair and nails done (with fun butterfly clips) and than sitting around a large table under a colored umbrella eating cheese sandwiches and cupcakes? Super cute right? 
I am in a major gift bag making phase so I fired up the Expression to make a fun bag for the birthday girl. 
I used Once Upon A Princess for this great teapot and I added the birthday girl's name in the center on my Gypsy using Alphalicious lettering. The flowers are a simple cut from Cindy Loo and I used my brand new Stickles to add some sparkle to the middle of each one.
The cute little gift tag that got torn off before we made it to the party!
I hope everyone has a wonderful day. We did our big Easter celebration yesterday so I am going to be working on the albums for my cast and getting ready for my big scrapping weekend coming up next Friday. Also, May 6,7, & 8 I am going to be part of my very first blog hop, Three's a Charm. Be looking here for more info on that.

7 comments:

  1. Darling picture and really cute bag :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Easter was exhausting this year and so rewarding. Your bag is adorable! I love the little matching tag!
    Nadia (With Glittering Eyes blog)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I look looking at your gift bags. It's a great way to make a "good" gift even better!

    Kathy Brockman

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.