Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Track Wall

The school year is approaching an end very soon. That means only one more sports wall for the year. I have decorated the main wall in our entryway for every sport this year and the play. I have had so much fun and many teachers and students have comment on how great it looks. My principal says I just keep getting better and she loves that it is a place people see on a regular basis. What a great compliment for doing something I love to do anyways!

Varsity Letter for the words and Sports Mania for the runners.
The wall has basically been the same for every sport, but for Track I wanted to added a little more. They often get overlooked because the season is so short and at the end of the year so I did my best to make the track wall stick out just a little bit. 

I  want to say that our athletes are really hard workers and even when they do not win or come out on top they try really hard so congrats to all the athletes at my school for an entire year of great effort and sportsmanship.

2 comments:

  1. I love the wall:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm already a follower
    yesterday was my birthday
    I have blog candy you can win
    Become a follower today
    http://buzzybeedesigns.blogspot.com
    Rebecca Minor
    buzzybeedesigns(AT)yahoo(DOT)com

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.