Monday, May 2, 2011

What a Weekend: Time for some Chillaxin'

I had the most amazing weekend. I went to the Scrap Inn in Rockford, Illinois. A simple little bed and breakfast for scrapbooking!!  Myself and 3 other women spent the weekend creating fun projects, eating home cooked food and even got chair massages (ohhh so good after scrapping late into the night Friday).
Chillaxin' Page by Karen (Groovy Times font)
I got many fun this done and will be sharing projects all my projects soon, but today I wanted to share this fun scrapbook page done by one of the women in our group. Karen has been scrapping for years and creates great projects. Like the other women on this trip she is new to the Cricut machine and only has a few select cartridges. This weekend I basically hooked her on several cartridges and after this fun story most likely a Gypsy.

Karen made a fun layout of her son in their hot tub and was looking for a title to put on top. She decided she would like to put, "Chillaxin" at the top. She asked the group how to spell that and we came up blank. She tried to text a friend who puts on her facebook posts often but she could not be reached so we decided to search for a new title. Low and behold when I went to look for phrases like "chill out" on the Gypsy what pops up but...Groovy Times "chillaxin" we laughed a lot and decided that this was the best page of the weekend because of how much joy and excitement it brought to the group.

I hope your weekend was good and that you will visit again soon. See my post tomorrow for information about the blog hop I will be in this weekend.

1 comment:

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.