Saturday, August 13, 2011

Baby on Board Bag

My hairdresser (who I love and have been going to for about 4 years now) is having a baby. I am going to see her today for the last time before she has her baby and I wanted to get her a little something to celebrate! She loves looking at my blog and we talk about it every time I get my hair done so I had to make a cute gift bag to put her gift in.
I have never used my Car Decals cartridge and I felt my hairdresser would love the cuts on this cart. I selected the baby in a carriage and the "baby on board" lettering. This cart will not link to my Gypsy right now (???) so I kicked it old school and cut the images after putting the cartridge into my Expression. I used the extra cut from the face to make a little gift tag to put on the top.

4 comments:

  1. Cute bag:)I need to use my car decals too. It just sits there. Ty for the inspiration:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You seriously rock the gift bags, girl... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the gift bag. Yep I agree with the previous comment you definitely rocked this gift bag

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.