Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Summer Goals Part 2: Epic Fail!

- I only used 25 carts. (Wanted to use 40)
- I only got 6 layouts completed (no where near my 20)
- I only entered 3 challenges (not 15)
EPIC FAIL!!!
OH well, I got a lot of things done in my house, made a few cards for Operation Write Home, stood up in a wedding that required travel to Minnesota two weekends in a row, started getting my classroom ready for my new students, spent time with my soon to be Kindergarten daughter (school shopping is fun with her) and overall had a great time this summer. SOOOOOO no complaints at all about not reaching my goals. Starting in September I am going to be making monthly goals for myself and hopefully will be able to keep them with the school year starting.

2 comments:

  1. If you are going to do something...do it well! If you fail...make it EPIC! Sounds like you had a wonderful AND PRODUCTIVE summer! Have fun setting your Fall Goals!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, LB, I think you did darn good on those goals. You have created quite a lot. AND had fun doing it.

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.