Wednesday, November 9, 2011

SUPER BIG THANKS!!

Do you see this??? Chris from Get Inspired With Chatterscene made my blog look so wonderful (at least I think so.) I have to say it was a great process. She really wanted me to be happy and even with our millions of emails to get questions answered and everything just the way I wanted it was so fun. I think my favorite part if the amazing header she did for me, but I have also learned a lot about the whole blog set-up that I did no know...so awesome. If you need a blog makeover please go see her!! She has a whole list of other blogs she has done that are so great!!

7 comments:

  1. It looks awesome, I love the colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks super!
    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally awesome - Chris did an amazing job on your blog page.... Great colors choices and pretty layout....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blog is amazing L.B. I love Chris' work too!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness...Chris strikes again...lol! I love your new look and isn't Chris just awesome? She made my blog over a couple of weeks ago and I just love it. Your colors are fabulous, everything just pops...love it! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it! Chris does great work!! I love the colors you chose!
    ~Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Chris did an AMAZING job! I love it:) She did mine a while back and that girl does a fabulous job and so easy to work with:) Colors are perfect:)
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.