Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Movie Wedding Shower: Invite Demo

A very close friend is getting married this summer and my mother and I will be hosting a shower for the couple in March. They are getting married in an old movie theater and love movies so we decided to run with this theme for the party. As you might know Cricut Craft Room recently released Movie Night images. When I saw this set I decided it was time to get to know Craft Room and purchased the set right away.
This is the demo invite (not sure my Mom can write this small on all 30 invites), but I am glad I played around with the Cricut Craft Room and think I am going to enjoy it once I get to know it better. Stay tuned for all the fun decor and favors we have planned for the shower!

Adding this to the What Are You Up To? Link Party At Pink by Design. Check out what others are making this week.

18 comments:

  1. What a cute idea! please publish the final product!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute invite! Stopping by from the link up!

    myscraphour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so creative, I just love it! I really love that it is so uniques!

    www.scrappindhilly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is going to be such a fun party! The invites are just perfect! Be sure to let us see all the other decorations!
    Carolyn
    http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun theme! I love your demo, I think they will be a big hit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great party invite:) Very clever and nicely done!! TFS.
    ~Madison funkycards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a cute idea!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a super Idea and looking to scraplift it!! LOL TFS!!!

    Rexann♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a terrific idea for an invitation---so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is amazing! What a cool idea. Can't wait to see the favors!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooohh, love it! That WOULD be a lot of writing for 30 invites, but it ROCKS!

    ReplyDelete
  12. THE most adorable invite ever!! I'm sure your friend will be over the moon once she sees these!! Fabulous job on them!! Now a new follower and would love for you to visit me at www.trailoftreasures.com

    Hugs,
    Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh wow, this is so creative and awesome!! I absolutely love it!! :)

    Lisa
    indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.