Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Planning Planning

I get to go on an all day crop this Sunday!!!  I am super excited to get this chance to work on some scrapbook pages for the day!  I have been trying to get at least 1 scrapbook page completed every other week, but for this weekend's crop I am going to try and finish 12 layouts.
12 in 12 Hours!!
I figure the best way to get all 12 done is to be fully planned, so this week instead of creating projects I am in full on plan mode...
I have selected the photos for the pages I am going to work on..
I have drawn out some sketches for these layouts (or found ones I like)

I have also started thinking about paper selection so that I have what I need. Wish me luck.  I cannot wait to share my results with you no matter what I finish at this fun event where I get to meet all bunch of brand new people and some Circle sisters!

6 comments:

  1. Good Luck! I have found that sometimes planning totally works and others...not so much, but I have always had fun! I am sure you are going to have a blast, can't wait to see what you do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like pre-planning for crops too, although I haven't done too much planning for this one.

    I am looking forward to meeting you in person this weekend!

    See you Sunday.
    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck on your challenge...12 in 12 hours! I know you can do this! Then post you layouts!!
    Carolyn
    http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, your all day crop sounds like so much fun!! Good luck with your 12 in 12...I can't wait to see what you create :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was so nice to finally meet you in person! I had a great time yesterday, but I'm afraid all of the socializing may have prevented you from making your 12 in 12 goal! Sorry!

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.