Saturday, April 21, 2012

Cousins Layout

Good morning everyone and Happy Weekend!
Today I have a simple layout to share that I have been thinking about and planning all week, but was waiting for my cold to go away before I got to it...The cold is still here, but at least I am not sneezing so much that I worry about messing up my page.
 I love the fun Spring Stacks from DCWV. This layout uses sheets from the Fresh Floral Stack and solids from the Spring Fling Collection.  I wanted to be be a simple layout with big features so I planned for a large flower and pieced it together using different cuts from the CTMH Art Philosophy Cartridge. 
For my simple title I used Cindy Loo font, but I stretched it in my Gypsy to make it a little taller. I added a simple blue ribbon to hold it together. 
Now I think I have to go take a nap so I can hopefully go shopping this afternoon with my lovely sister-in-law who is in town this weekend. I hope everyone has a relaxing weekend.

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I loveeeeeee the photos, the colors and loving that big flower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute! Love the bright colors of the LO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, you papers are darling!! And what bright colors!! So cute!!

    PinkE
    Creations By Pink E
    simplypinke.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! Isn't that a great paper stack! Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you are feeling better soon! The layout is so bright and cheerful! Spring has sprung at your house!
    Carolyn
    http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.