Thursday, April 19, 2012

No Cricut Thursday # 13: Blog Book

Okay technically the photos in this post will show Cricut use...but this is not a Cricut project.
I use Shutterfly as my photo printer about 90% of the time and therefore often get coupons for free things like prints, cards and photo books. When I get the chance to make a free photo book I almost always take it.

Recently, I got two coupons back to back. I made my niece a photo book of her recent trip to Disneyland using the first, but did not know what to do with the other. My husband suggested that maybe I make a book of photos form my blog,seeing as I give away my cards and bags it would be a nice way to always have those photos (other than on the blog). I am pleased with the results and just thought I would share a few of the pages I made. Thanks for stopping by to visit. This weekend I will share some fun cards and hopefully a layout or 2!



1 comment:

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.