Thursday, June 7, 2012

Disney Magic: Autograph Books

My best friend is taking her family on their first trip to Disney World next week and the whole family is going to be together, including grandparents, aunts & uncles. Her daughter is the same age as my daughter so they have become very good friends over the years. I wanted to make special autograph books for them to take on this fun trip.

I have found that the 5x7 albums made by The Paper Studio are just right for an autograph book. They have 24 pages in them and you can get more than one signature on a page if needed.  I have now made 6 of these books (3 for my daughter alone) and they are just right. They are also only $5 each.
This time I made two books: one for her daughter and one for her son. For her son I picked out a train cut from the Mickey & Friends cartridge on top of some Art Philosophy labels and add some Stickles smoke at the top. (Of course I also added Mickey heads off Mickey Font on both). I also put their first names on the inside using Cricut Markers and Hello Kitty font to write them out:
For her daughter, Hannah I wanted a castle, and found the one on Paper doll Dress-up to be just right. With the Lacy Labels Background shapes it looks great and is ready for signatures. I added a special princess sticker to the back!
I just know they will have a million amazing memories to share.

7 comments:

  1. What an adorable idea!!!I love it!Also, its a money saver.....TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute...they'll also not mix it up with someone else's book. Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your books! Just a great idea!

    Hugs,

    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun project and wonderful little books! This will be a treasure for years to come! Great idea, too!
    Carolyn
    http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com
    cccscraproom@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect idea - and great job. How cute this is and your friend will love it.

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.