Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Halloween in front of the Castle

Being at Disney World for the Not So Scary Halloween is such a wonderful experience. Everyone is dressed up in costumes and kids get to trick or treat all over the Magic Kingdom. Plus you get the fun photo in front of the castle with the cool lights and your whole party dressed up.
Belle, An 80's Rocker & Rapunzel in front of the Castle
For this quick layout I used a fun paper from DCWV Ghosts & Goblins stacks that has this great shiny Happy Halloween lettering and spider webs. I added my own green webs using the Paper Trimmings cartridge for the very first time (I have now used 4 carts on my list of never used!!)
I wanted to have some extra spiders and webs so I cut the out a few more images and snipped off the spiders for my layout. I especially like the web corner of the photo.
Thanks so much for stopping by today. I hope you are having a wonderful week.


Here is my updated list of never used carts:
50 States, Block Party, B is for Boy, Campin' Critters, Chore Chart, Christmas, Destinations, Father's Day, Greek Alphabet (CCR), Hoot 'n' Holler, Mr. Frosty (Imagine), Out of Character, Pack Your Bags, Pagoda, Paper Trimmings, Pooh & Friends, Preserves, Savory, Sesame Street Friends, Sophisticated, Summer in Paris, Superman, Thanksgiving Table Decor (CCR), Tie the Knot, When It's Cold Outside

3 comments:

  1. This is fun! I have this stack too and love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute LO. We did this party one year...the kids had a blast. It's also the first and only time they were able to trick or treat without a jacket. Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesome layout!! I love the spider webs!! And trick or treating at Disney sounds magical!! :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.