Sunday, November 4, 2012

Happy Halloween Treats Bags 2

Happy Halloween everyone! I hope everyone got just the right mix of tricks and treats on Halloween.  I so enjoyed crafting for Halloween this year. We attended a fun Halloween party last week and I wanted some simple treat bags for all the ghosts and goblins so I made some simple bags using these fun print and cut label by Echo Park and my Cameo.
First I selected the labels and while they printed and cut I started punching my brown page bags with an EK Success punch. I trimmed off the top of the bags before punching.
Once the bags were punched and the labels ready I selected some fun backing papers and placed the labels right on top of those simple corner rounded rectangles. The bags were all ready to be filled with treats.
I used a little floss to tie the bags at the top and away we went to our party.  I meant to post these bags on Halloween, but time got away from me this week with all sorts of things going on.  Hope everyone had a great and spooky day. 

3 comments:

  1. These are terrific! I really like how you punched the top of the bags & folded them over.....may have to try this one out!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These sure are great treat bags. For some odd reason I haven't been by in a long time. I am a follower again. Not sure what happened. I hope you will stop by when you get a chance.

    Stay Creative,
    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness...your bags are sooo stinkin' cute! Love how they turned out, L.B.! Hope you have a great week!

    Hugs,
    HL

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.