Friday, January 25, 2013

Let's Go Fly a Kite

Now that I finally got new ink for my printer I wanted to try out the print and cut feature on my Cameo again. This is such a fun twist in my scrapping. Everything in the layout except the title and main paper in back was from a print and cut set.
I bought Valerie Foster's page-kit-kitsch and set up to print and cut the whole set filling an 8 1/2 x 11 paper. Do not forget to add the registration marks (I did once before and do not think I ever will again).
Once everything was cut I selected photos and trimmed them to the right size before printing more of the designs in different sizes.  I used the borders on one side of my layout and then added a title that I cut using a font called, a red bucket.
The final touch was some journaling and since I had already created some lines with the paper borders I just used those as my guide to add my notes about this cold day kite flying adventure.

1 comment:

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.