Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Top Banana

I have 8 cartridges in my collection that I have never used and for the last few weeks I have been on a mission to use them all. I have them sitting on my desk and I look at them all the time trying to decided what to do with them. When looking at the Preserves cartridge the other day I got the idea for this simple card.
Fun right? I just loved the banana cut and thought this would work out. I cut the layers and the word banana and got them all set to go, with added letters from Kate's ABC's.
Next came the base. I wanted to use my scraps so I went into the bin and found this great blue. I added some decorative tape (Recollections) to the edges to fill the space more and then placed my image on top.
For the inside of the card I added a white block and more of the same tape. Then I selected this sentiment stamp form the Orange You Awesome stamp set form Pink By Design. This set was designed by Lisa Norris at Pretty Papers, Pretty Ribbons.

Thanks for stopping by today. Only 7 more carts left (and a few more projects to share using some of them!).
CARTS LEFT TO USE:(added 2 from Circle renewal and points)  50 States,All Wrapped Up (Imagine) Block Party, B is for Boy, Campin' CrittersChore Chart, Christmas, Destinations, Father's Day, Greek Alphabet (CCR), Hoot 'n' Holler, Mr. Frosty (Imagine), Out of CharacterPack Your Bags,Pagoda, Paper Trimmings, Pooh & Friends, Preserves, Savory, Sesame Street Friends, Something to RememberSophisticated, Summer in ParisSuperman, Thanksgiving Table Decor (CCR), Tie the Knot, When It's Cold Outside 

6 comments:

  1. So fun! I certainly have some of those sitting around! Wish I had room on my desk to set them out - haha!!!
    Have a good day!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so cute. Love the sentiment on the inside. How apeeling!

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.