Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Go Gators!

Good day all! Hope you are having a nice start to your week and hope you are ready for a new Die Cuttin' Divas challenge. This week we are working with a fun tic-tac-toe board. Just pick your three and create your project.  I made this layout from my daughter's last day of Kindergarten.
I selected my 3 in a row off the board: "Use buttons" , "3 patterned papers", & "embossing"
For my 3 patterned papers I selected the different green patterns from The Paper Studio Basic stack. I'll be honest, I love the patterns and colors, but do not always have success cutting this paper in my machine so it is great for the base of layouts.
Next, came the fun gator off the Create A Critter cartridge. My daughter's school mascot is the gator so this cut will get used a lot the next few year, I'm thinking. For the letters, I choose Varsity Letters and embossed them with the fun Croc Texture embossing folder from The Paper Studio.
The 3 buttons were stitched on and secured in the back and we were all set. I could not believe the fun cupcake display when I found it at the store on her last day of school. What a perfect way to celebrate her first year as a gator and kick off our summer!

Now, please head over to Die Cuttin' Divas to see the other fun projects the Design Team has created and try your hand at this fun tic tac toe challenge

8 comments:

  1. What a fun LO! Love the gators and the embossing is perfect. TFS. ~Tami

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! Lots of goodness going on here! A double-dose of cute!

    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh! This is so cute!
    Just love that croc embossing!
    Happy I found you through the Pink Cricut Tuesday Link-up!
    Lisa H.
    lisastuf.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute layout! Happy to see you at Pink Cricut!
    Teresa
    www.createenjoyshare.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your layout is so super cute!!
    Have a great day.
    Gerda.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute layout. Love the greens.

    I just became a member of the DT over at Paper Playtime. We are on the same group look forward to seeing your creations and getting to you know eve better. I'm already a loyal follower of your blog.

    Have a great day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.