Tuesday, April 16, 2013

All-Star Music

It is an All -Star Day! The All-stars on the Die Cuttin' Divas Design Team are pleased to offer a new challenge today: In honor of Astronomy Day (April 20) - we would like you to use a star on your project!
I decided to create a layout from our last Disney Trip when we stayed at the All-Star Music Resort.  What a fun place, with giant jute boxes and music notes decorating the whole place and a fun piano shaped pool.  I started with this great glittered yellow paper and using my Cricut and Gypsy cut stars on the top and bottom on the page.
Next, I filled the empty stars in with some red embossed paper thanks to this great folder from The Paper Studio.

I added a large blue block for my photos and than cut out the logo for the hotel to add to the page as a mirror for my journaling circle.
This trip's album is almost finished (good thing seeing as we go again in December!) I hope you can think of a sun star shaped project to create for the challenge at Die Cuttin' Divas this week.  make sure to head over and see the prize we are offering and the other great projects the DT has created for inspiration.

9 comments:

  1. What a bright and cheerful LO. Love the design he pics work so well with it.

    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute. Haven't stayed there yet...Did you love it? We have stayed at Pop Century and Animator's

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a Cute ,Cool & Fun LO!!!I hope someday I get to go to Disney...:-)
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wicked LO. I love the stars!
    Anita
    DT Sister

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a bright, happy, awesome layout! Love the bold colors and graphics - perfect for the photos you used!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love to see the details in your pix. That star embossing folder is great! Gotta have it! Terrific LO!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great layout!! I love it!! Have a great day,
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this layout! TFS and for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.