Monday, April 8, 2013

Seas The Day!

Happy Monday! Today I wanted to share a simple card I made to send to a friend.
I started with a pinstriped embossed background and added the layers and tag that I cut with the Splish Splash Lit cartridge. I played around with inking the edges and right on top  of the tag as well. I have all sorts of inks and I never use them for anything but stamping.  I thought it was time to try some new things.
I felt the tag looked pretty good, but don't forget to watch your fingers when playing with ink. On the inside, I added this fun stamp from the Pink By Design Summer Vacation Set.

The sentiment plays well with the Paper Playtime Pun challenge in its second week right now. I thought I would post this card as a little reminder to everyone to try on play along. All entries are due by April 14th. Hope you can play along.

3 comments:

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.