Sunday, June 23, 2013

On BROADWAY Wedding Shower

My cousin is getting married in September and yesterday we threw her a Broadway themed wedding shower brunch. I wanted to share a few projects I made for the big day.  Most of it using print and cut ideas. Starting with the invitations.
I created this image in Photoshop for the front of the invite and on the back all the information appeared under a marquee title. My mom trimmed all the photo paper and we adhered them to black cardstock.
I also made two simple centerpieces for the food tables. To make these I print and cut images of different Broadway playbills, mostly shows my cousin has performed in over the years. I cut out the black tag backs using Accent Essentials and glued them onto sticks back to back. I love the fun polka dot tissue paper I found at Hobby Lobby.
The final creation were tags for the cookies one of her wonderful bridesmaids made as our favors. This time I created another Playbill with a simple Thank you message and glued them to a tag backing before we tied them onto the bags.
We had a wonderful day and the bride was thrilled with out fun theme.  I love how sometimes creating can be as easy as some print and cut magic.

6 comments:

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.