Monday, July 8, 2013

Hello Sunshine

Happy Monday everyone. I hope you had a wonderful weekend. It seems the weather all around has been a little odd this summer. Lots of cold temps and rain in and out.  This weekend we got plently of sunshine and it inspired this card.
I started with the fun sun and cloud file from Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbons. I decided to print on cut all the layers to get the face just right, but I stamped all over the extra cloud layers with a blue stamp pad before I put them on top.  I love how the blue looks on my raised up clouds.


I added the cute stamp form the Pink By Design, Rain or Shine set and was ready to be done, but...
I was staring at my sun and felt it needed just a little something extra. Yellow Stickles traced around the sun beams worked just right I think.
 I am so glad you could stop by today.  Thanks and hope you can enjoy the sunshine today.

8 comments:

  1. wow love the sparkle and the way you did the sentiment! Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the stickles were a perfect touch around the sun. Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card!!
    Have a great day :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is super cute. Hope you will stop by and link up at Craftin Desert Divas “Summer” Linky Party.

    Tara
    Craftin Desert Diva's

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun card, I like the sunshine and I really like how you placed your sentiment!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovin' this. Made me smile! :-) Love how/where you placed the sentiment. TFS! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.