Friday, July 5, 2013

Party Bucket

About two weeks ago we held a shower for my cousin's up coming wedding. My sister and I created a party theme with the gifts we bought.  What do you always need at a party? Ice!!
I bought this great metal bucket and decided to add some fun vinyl to it. I decided to go with two colors of vinyl on the green bucket.  I selected a very simple font and cut the large "L" first.
Once that larger letter was in place I worked carefully with the full name over it so it would sit just right.  I am very happy with how it turned out. (The bride and groom loved it!)
Hope you are having a wonderful Friday and hope you can join us for the start of Christmas in July tomorrow. Each Saturday in July there will be a fun Holiday Themed Hop starting at Around the Block with Scrapalette. Tomorrow the hop will feature Gift card holders for the holidays.

4 comments:

  1. Very cool project--no pun intended! Love the black & white on the green.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! What a fabulous gift. I'm sure the couple loved this, it's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.