Wednesday, July 10, 2013

What I'm Working On Wednesday

Good day all. I have found that lately I am starting a few projects at once.  This means I have a few projects started, but nothing totally finished to share that is not for an upcoming challenge or blog hop.  I thought I would provide a few sneak peaks at what I am working on this week and maybe give you a taste of what will be coming very soon.
_______________________________________
First I am making a really large Teddy Bear for a gift bag. How will this cute bear from Teddy bear Parade be dressed? My daughter has changed her mind a few times so I had to put him (or) her to the side after I made the base.
Next, my Mom received a card recently with this fun dress on it.  I thought I might be able to make something like this and have been gathering my supplies to do just that.
Finally, you may have seen that I am a new fan of the 10 Minute Craft Dash at Pretty, Pink, Posh well the current challenge is to use a star.  I am all set up and ready to go when I finish this post.  Stay tuned.  I will be sharing at least one of these finished projects tomorrow.
What are you working on?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.