Saturday, August 10, 2013

Directors Grad Card

The last of the graduation parties has finally come and gone, but I never shared the cute card I made for one of my former students about to head  to college.
The student was in the play all three years of middle school with me and her passion for the stage carried over to high school and now she will be going to college as a Directing major. I could not be more proud. I found this cute directors chair in the Silhouette Store and added the letters using a Stencil font.The graduation cap is part of the Lil Hoot set at Pretty Papers, Pretty Ribbons.
On the inside I added this great stamp from Pink By Design. Hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend.

Supplies:
- DCWV Midnight Chic black and white paper
- Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons - graduation hat (Lil Hoot set)
- Pink By Design - Illuminate set
- Stencil Font in chair.

4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card. And how thoughtful of you to make this student something so special. I'm sure she will treasure it for years to come.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool card! I love that you made it so personal for your formal student. I'm sure this will cherished!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super card, I love the directors chair and the bold color combo!!

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.