Thursday, August 15, 2013

Orange you glad it's Thursday?

Happy Thursday everyone.  You've almost made it to the weekend!  This week over at Die Cuttin' Divas the challenge is.
Orange &White!
I have to say Orange is not my favorite color, but I ended up making two cards this week because our wonderful guest designer sent me a fun file to play with that I shared on Tuesday. I had already made this fun card when I got that file so I have to share it still. I am super happy with this card. I went look through my paper collection and selected a few orange pattern to work with before creating this card. 
If you have seen my DT sister, Lee-Ann's blog you have seen some amazing cards that she makes with card files from SVGcutting files. I had to get one for myself to play with. 
Next, I selected this runner girl file from SVGCuts (two different stores with great cuts and very close names) to put on my card.  I have a friend gearing up for a marathon so I thought this would be great to send her. I finished it off with the cute stamp from Scrappy Moms Stamps and some gems.  

Please head over to Die Cuttin' Divas and play along with us.  There is still plenty of time to join in the fun this week.  
I am also linking this up to a fun challenge at The Pink Elephant: Orange Color challenge

Supplies:
- Silhouette Cameo
- SVG Cutting Files - Center Step Edged Fancy Card PP-557
- SVG Cuts - running woman
- Scrapp Mom Stamps - Kids Incorporated Set
- DCWV Sunday Afternoon Stack (grid paper)
- DCWV Peachy Keen Stack (sparkle polka dots)
- Basic Grey Fact Paper (Orange diagonal)

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card...don't you just LOVE these svg card bases...super easy too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your title and the way your card came out. Great paper choice:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic card, love the orange and white. Although I don't wear any orange, I just love the color! Thanks for visiting my blog, waving hi from cool hills of North Carolina ♥

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.