Wednesday, August 21, 2013

What I'm Working on Wednesday - Back to School

It is Back to School Time and that means making some classroom decorations, wall displays and more for school.  I always make a Back to School Wall for the main hallway, but this year I also was recruited by the science department to create a bulletin board.  I made a bunch of science themed decor for them.
Each year, I also help my sister, in Nashville, create her locker decorations. Can you guess what her classroom theme is this year?
Of course I also create things for my daughter as well.  This is part of her redone school supply box that I used Cricket Vinyl Supplies  to create. I will share this final project during Vinyl University week at Fantabulous Cricut.  Check out the link for all the information and to get a discount code for your vinyl supplies.
I will be sharing all these completed projects very soon (Most are not done yet!), plus a few other Back to School projects for my own classroom.  Hope your Back to School crafting has been enjoyable.

2 comments:

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.