Thursday, October 3, 2013

Elephants on Parade - Part 2 Gift Bag

I'm all about the elephants this week.  That is what happens when you have a baby shower to attend and know that the cute nursery of the coming baby girl will have all sorts of safari animals in it.
I shared my card from the shower earlier this week, but added a small custom badge to the front of a gift bag to tie it all together. Again this adorable elephant from the Holiday Cakes cartridge is just too perfect for baby gifts.
I used some different polka dot paper for the bag so it would match the pattern on the bag I already had in my stash and with some simple embossing it turned out just right. I also love how it looks popped up with this foam squares.
Thanks for visiting my little parade of elephants this week. Have a wonderful day.

Supplies:
- Holiday Cakes Cricut Cartridge - elephant
- Cuttlebug folder - Polka Dots 5x7
- Sticky Doos by The Paper Studio - foam stick on squares

5 comments:

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.