Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Happy Holiday Projects - Die Cuttin' Divas

Today welcomes a new challenge over at Die Cuttin's Divas. This week we are all about Holiday projects. I was going to make my project to share with you over the weekend, but life happened....meaning I had to have my appendix out instead.

I thought I would share some past Holiday cards with you instead and remind you to be part of this great challenge.

Here is a tag I made over the summer...

My favorite ornaments

A fun tree decorating layout


Hope you are having a wonderful week!  Head over to Die Cuttin' Divas and join in the fun! Have a wonderful holiday. This will be our last challenge of the year. See you back January 7th for our new year of fun challenges!!


5 comments:

  1. Glad you are home and feeling up to sharing! Not a good way to start break, but I hope you enjoy anyways!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful ornaments I like the emery one lol since that's my last name. hugs

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.