Friday, January 3, 2014

All About Her

Happy Friday everyone. I hope the New Year is already treating you well. Like many I am cleaning and organizing things to start 2014 off just right. In my photo clean up process I found a few projects that I had not shared with you yet. The first is a layout I made for my daughter's school album.
The week she was the classes Fantastic Friend she got to create a giant poster all about herself. She worked very hard on it and wanted to do it all by herself (with a few spelling questions). For this layout I started with paper from DCWV My Sunshine Stack. I cut out the giant "simply me" using my Graphically Speaking Cricut Cartridge.
The paper was so perfect for displaying the photos that I did to want to add too much, but a small touch of some polka dot tape was just what it needed.

Thanks for stopping by today. I hope you have a wonderful weekend. Next week starts up a brand New Year of challenges with both of the wonderful design teams I am a part of. I hope you will join us and create along.

Supplies:
- Graphically Speaking Cricut Cartridge - words
- Trendy Tape - red polka dot washi tape
- DCWV My Sunshine stack - papers

4 comments:

  1. Loveeeeeeee this!!! LOVING the banners!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute layout! I love when kids want to do their own work (and the parents let them!).

    Happy New Year,
    Georgiana
    • Carson's Creations •

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout! I love when the background paper does part of the work for you! Your title and washi tape are the perfect accents!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great LO! The red polka dot washi tape is the perfect touch, and your daughter is adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.