Thursday, May 1, 2014

Make it Girly - Day 3

I am back for another girly project. I wanted to make sure I shared all the projects I created for my daughter's dance recital.
This is the gift bag I made my daughter. She was in two dances and I made the cards you saw earlier this week for all the other dancers in her group, but for her I needed to combine the two dancers into one project.
I placed them on a simple blank gift bag with a fun polka dot layer behind.  I wanted to add some titles and when I went looking for the right thing I found the cute "dance recital" label on my Twinkle Toes Cricut cartridge.  Using the same label I also cut out her name for the bag.
She was super excited with her bag and happy that it once again matched her outfits from the recital. I can only hope her outfits keep being as easy to repeat.  Remember to Make it Girly with Die Cuttin' Divas and join in the fun.
Card for the dance teacher who taught both her classes this year
Dance Bag 2013 - It;s a Hard Knock Life
Dance Bag 2011- Sweet Charity

Supplies:
- Create A Friend Cricut cartridge - a mix of many
- Twinkle Toes Cricut cartridge - Dance recital label
- Plantin Schoolbook Cricut Cartridge - Sophie letters

3 comments:

  1. Is it PRECIOUS!!! Sweet card and adorable bag!
    A darling picture...
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  2. As always, Your work is amazing and your daughter is adorable.

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.