Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Be Inspired with Die Cuttin' Divas

How often do you see a project of a fellow crafter or on Pinterest and think - I should make something like that? Well today at Die Cuttin' Divas that is what we want you  to do. This weeks challenge is to create a project inspired by a Pinterest post or a project from a fellow crafter.
This card was inspired by the pretty card below that I pinned from Pink Paislee a while back and what I loved was the weave like pattern with all the different papers.
When looking for my inspiration for this weeks challenge I thought I could recreate this pattern with washi tape and that is where I started.
I admit getting the tapes straight took a few attempts, but in the end I was super happy with the fun bright colors of this pattern - plus polka dots are so fun. I added a simple die cut, "School" and pulled in the floss and button ideas on the inspiration card!

Love when I ca grab ideas from others.  So great.  Hope you can join us this week at Die Cuttin' Divas.
Thanks for visiting.

Supplies:
- The First Few Years Cricut Cartridge - School Days ct (minus Days)
- Trendy Tape - all polka dot washi
- Heidi Swapp Interchangeable Stamp 

11 comments:

  1. Gorgeous creative use of washi tape. Love the vibrant colours.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card looks prefect and love the colors you used:) Thank You for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! LOVING those colors!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this! I really need to put my neglected washi tape to good use, thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks great, the colors really pop! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great use for washi tape! I love the bright colors on your card.

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  7. super great job with the washi tape love it. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super creative and what a great card! You did an AWESOME job with your inspiration!!! Love the bright fun colors!!!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great card!!! I love all the bright colors!!
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very PRETTY! Awesome job!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  11. This turned out super cute! I made a card like this with washi too a while back and I recall it took a couple of attempts to get it straight, but I liked it in the end. I love your polka dots!!!

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.