Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Let's Talk Turkey with Die Cuttin' Divas

Happy Tuesday everyone. Thanksgiving is coming up so soon so this week the Divas at Die Cuttin' Divas are talking turkey.
I love this cute teddy bear dressed as a turkey and had to put him on my card.  I found a round card, added a simple trim piece and got to work cutting out this cute bear. Once he was all done I decided to give his feathers a little stripe action.
And of course he needed to wobble because that is so what every turkey needs.
I hope you will join us in our turkey talk challenge this week at Die Cuttin' Divas.  Use a turkey on your project (and a die cut) and possibly win a fun prize.  We give one away to a random project every other week. Come play along.

Supplies:
- Teddy Bear Parade Cricut Cartridge - Turkey bear
- Gypsy Wandering Cricut Cartridge  - scallop circle layer
- CTMH Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge - circle card 
- Cinnamon Stickles

- Action Wobble
- Pinstripe Embossing Folder

4 comments:

  1. What a super cute card!! I love that adorable Teddy bear!!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one of my favorite files from that cartridge! I love how you used a round card base.

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute & fun!! Gobble! Gobble!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.