Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Fast Turtle Time with Die Cuttin' Divas

Happy Tuesday everyone! This week at Die Cuttin' Divas we are celebrating National Aquarium Month (crazy how everything has a month or day!).  The challenge is to create something with something you would find in the sea or in an aquarium. I selected a turtle...but I took him our of the water.
Isn't he fun?  I was looking or a turtle for a birthday card and this one just was such fun I thought it would be just right.
He went together very easy after I embossed his shell.  Once he was all set I started created the card base and found this Polaroid cut to put him into.  I added the birthday message and my card was complete.
I did pop him up on some glue dots so that he would stick out.  Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you can join in our Aquarium challenge this week at Die Cuttin' Divas. (We give away a prize to a random winner every other week so come play along!!)

Supplies:
- Animal Antics Cricut Cartridge - turtle
- The First Few Years Cricut Cartridge - Polaroid frame
- Fiskars Make a Wish clear stamps - "Happy Birthday"
- Croc texture embossing folder form The Paper Studio

7 comments:

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.