Thursday, June 18, 2015

No Matter How Tall You Grow

Good day to all.  I am guessing many crafters have been working hard on Father's day gifts and cards this week. I have been doing that in my little craft corner of the world as well.  Today I want to share the card I made for my Dad.
I was searching for ideas and found this great quote. I knew right away it would be a good one for my dad (who will most likely get a little sappy upon reading this). I have finally gotten the hang of print and cut on my Cricut (that is adding font to images before print and cut).
Once I had the quote I needed my tree.  I turned to this frame from Cindy Loo as it is one of my favorites (created THIS layout with it before.).  The papers came together and the little touch of washi tape finished off the look.
Thanks so much for visiting.  I value your kind words so please leave me a comment if you liked what you saw.

Remember this week at Die Cuttin' Divas the challenges is masculine themed cards, so all those Father's Day creations would be greatly welcomed.

Supplies:
- Cindy Loo Cricut Cartridge - tree frame
- Kate's ABC's Cricut Cartridge - font
- DCWV Vintage Collector Stack - patterned papers
- We R Memory Keepers - washi tapes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.