Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Road Trip Memories

Good day all.  Hope you are reaching mid-week in high spirits. As we begin our summer fun I wanted to share a Project Life spread I completed for some past summer memories. My parents take my daughter on a trip every summer and in these photos they were visiting Delaware, Washington D.C. and Philadelphia.
 
I used the fun Road Trip theme cards from Project Life to create this simple spread. For the page above I put two 3x4 cards together in my center square before adding my journaling.
For the layout below I added a 3x4 card on top of the 4x6 to complete the look. One of the things I love about pocket scrap-booking is the layering of cards and ideas.
This trip was such a blast for my parents and daughter.  This year, my niece will be joining them on their adventure and both girls are over the moon excited. More fun memories to add to our photo albums.  Have a happy summer day.

Supplies:
- Road Trip theme cards form Project Life by Becky Higgins
- Project Life Pocket Pages Design P (top) and A (bottom)

1 comment:

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.