Monday, September 7, 2015

Bon Appetit with Bitten by the Bug 2

Happy Monday and Happy Labor Day to all. This week our host, Kelly, at Bitten By the Bug 2 asked us to use cuts honoring different professions.  I decided to create this cute card for a friend.

I loved this cute chef from the Pop-Up Neighborhood cartridge and thought he looked so great on some polka - dotted background.

I admit I cut off part of his mustache that actually sticks out, but felt it looked okay this way with him in profile. 

I loved the red on the scarf so selected that as my lettering choice. The words are from the First Few Years Cartridge.  This is a cart think I use more than any others lately. It  has some many great frame cuts and I always seem to find the right words and phrases as well.

My little chef was just right to say thanks to someone for welcoming us to a wonderful meal. I hope you will join us as we celebrate Labor Day this week with BBTB2

Supplies:
- Pop-up Neighborhood Cricut Cartridge - chef
- The First Few Years Cricut Cartridge - bon appetit

5 comments:

  1. I'm off to look at pop up neighborhood - your chef is so great - and Italian. Being I'm married to an Italian, I would use this cut once in a while. Great project this week

    maureen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card!! Love the chef!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card. I love the polka dotted paper and this cute chef. The red lettering is so perfect! It sure would be a great thank you card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the polka dots and Mr. Chef looks truly cool (wish I had one of those to do my cooking, lol!). Now I'm gonna have to take a look at The First Few Years cartridge to see what all is one there!
    :)
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.