Monday, September 14, 2015

Site for Sore Eyes

Happy Monday everyone. Sometimes Monday's are a great day to let your mind wander and think of all sorts of crazy things. That is what our host, Maureen, at Bitten By the Bug 2 wants you to do this week.  The challenge she selected is...

Let Your Imagination Run Wild
Use an imaginary character (humanlike, animal or bug!)
What do you think of my fun monster? I wanted to do something super cute and fun and when I saw this guy pop up in my image search I knew he would work out just right.
Of course this fun paper and the perfect sentiment did not hurt and what would my monster be without googly eyes?
I just love that I found this cute stamp in my collection after I had already cut and glued my "disco monster" to his backing.
It all came together well and he is super fun right?  I hope you will get a chance to create with us this week at BBTB2. Thanks for visiting my bloggy home.

Supplies:
- B is for Boy Cricut Cartridge - monster
- Pink By Design - Spectacular set
- Spots and Dots 4x6 Cuttlebug embossing folder
- Stick on Google eyes
- My Mind's Eye Deena's Penny Lane paper
- Glossy Accents on mouth

6 comments:

  1. Ok Laura, this card is adorable! I may have to scrap lift it and make it for my favourite little boy neighbour next door! I am an embossing fan and you picked the perfect embossing design for the base of your card. Those wiggly eyes !!??? - To Die for lol! - DT Kelly Plamondon

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sentiment really makes me giggle, with this cute monster with all the eyes! I love your card with the embossing and fun paper. Those googly eyes really top it off!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how adorably CUTE!! LOVe all the eyes and that adorable sentiment! So FUN! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun card! And I so love the goggly eyes!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hehehehe ...soooooooooo fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a great card - love the sentiment - so silly. the google eyes really added a bright bling to the card.

    maureen

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.