Monday, May 9, 2016

Say Cheese with Bitten by the Bug 2

This week was my week at Bitten By the Bug 2 and I totally forgot to post my project to my own blog...The challenge I selected was due to the fact that May is National Photograph month so I wanted to see projects with a camera on them.
I made this fun 4x4 square for a page of my Disney album. I combined a bunch of wonderful cuts including this fun camera cut on the Formal Occasion cartridge.
It has a few layers and looks great.  I was really happy with this center square.  the page is one of the last ones in our album from our holiday trip a few years back and all the cute shots that did not have a home elsewhere.
I know I am late the party but I hope you might get a chance this weekend to join in our challenge at Bitten by the Bug 2.

Supplies:
- Formal Occasion Cricut cartridge - camera
- Graphically  Speaking Cricut cartridge - memories
- Kate's ABCs Cricut cartridge - font for magical
- Mickey and Friends Cricut cartridge - mouse ears
- Project Life Sunshine Edition heart card

1 comment:

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.