Wednesday, June 8, 2016

ARRRRRR!!!!

Awhile ago I made this card and never got a chance to take a photo and share it with you...opps. Today while cleaning I found it and looked for it on my blog to check for  sure ad no it was not there so here it is for you.
I love Inside Out and the face on this image clearly is showing an ARRRR!! moment.
I got the image of Anger from this cube (laid out flat here) in some sort of kids meal. It came with another one so you could change the front and show what emotion you were feeling. My daughter put it together and gave to to me saying "I bet you could make something with this!!" Gosh, I love that kid.

Have a wonderful day.

Supplies:
- Charles embossing folder
- Smiley Cards Cricut Cartridge - Arrr bubble

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.