Saturday, June 25, 2016

Wilderness Lodge at Walt Disney World

I am getting so much done in our Disney album now that summer is here and I have more time on my hands to work in the craft room. 
Today I wanted to share this page featuring our amazing hotel, Wilderness Lodge. The whole cabin feel with holiday decorations all over was just right to make you feel like winter while enjoying Florida weather.
This pocket page is made by SNAP! Studios and has this cool 4x12 top pocket.  I love that you can layer things or create one longer strip to make a fun title for your page. I found a PNG image of the hotel logo to put on my page and it cut so easy.
We had such an amazing holiday trip to Disney. I know  some thought we were a little crazy for going at Christmas but it was so special and the memories will last a lifetime.
If you or someone you know if thinking about a Disney trip (Disney World, Disneyland, Disney Cruise or Adventures by Disney) considering speaking and booking with Erik (my husband). Essentially his services are free as the prices you see on the Disney website include commission. If you want the help of a trained professional he is knowledgeable, friendly & loves helping make magical vacations become a reality.  You can find him here on Facebook!! Have a magical day!

Supplies:
- Project Life Cut & Paste collection
- SNAP! Studios pocket page

2 comments:

  1. Loveeeeeeeeeee your page! Off to check out hubby's page!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Girly - Sorry I've been MIA the last several weeks! My Son who's in the Marine's is home and my computer crashed! We are still visiting with my son until this next Wednesday when he has to leave again and I think I finally fixed my computer! Or at least I hope so! :) You've been busy while I was away - LOVE your layouts and cards - Wonderful design on the book cover too! Hopefully you'll be seeing me more often now! Have a wonderful day! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.