Thursday, July 14, 2016

No Cricut Thursday - Space Mountain

Happy Thursday to you. Here is something I have not done in awhile...NO CRICUT THURSDAY!! - Today I am sharing a project with no die cuts at all. Sometimes I forget I can create without the use of my amazing machines.
Space Mountain has become a favorite ride for my daughter at Walt Disney World. She was super scared the first time, but immediately asked to go again so we ended up  riding it 3 times during our holiday trip.

I needed a page to show off the fun ride photos from each try and these fun overlays for cards were a perfect fit.  I just had to share how fun these are over both photos and other cards.

Have a fun fun day. For more Disney magic in your next trip talk to Erik at Destination Orlando Etc.

Supplies:
- Heidi Swapp overlays for Project Life
- Project Life Playful Overlays
- Project Life Favorite Things Edition - cards

2 comments:

  1. Loveeeeee this! LOVING the photos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab Pictures and a Wonderful PL page! Good idea to make your page without your machine... I think we forget, they weren't around when we first started crafting... :) How did we manage without them? :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.